using Python, Django, Flash AS3, Nginx, Rackspace Cloud Files — 2011
- Designed, developed & marketed an image macro generator site that achieved 5 million visits per month by its 3rd month.
- Highly optimized site running on a server costing only $22 per month
- Later purchased by Miltz Media and overtime has grown up to 14 million visits per month using the same architecture
using Python, Django, MySQL — 2010
- Web app that reminds you to take the pill using SMS if you forget.
- You can send text message, phone call, or use the website to let it know that you took it.
using Python, Django — 2009
- Software engineering class project to develop an event registration system
- Worked in a team of 4
using Java, Coldfusion, MySQL — 2009
- A fake stock trading site
- Acquires live stock data through web services and allows user to play with them
- Warns the user with SMS text message when a Conditional Order by user is triggered
- Won 1st place in class competition for CSE 305: Principles of Database Systems
Multiplayer Chinese Poker
using C#, Flash AS3, MS SQL — 2007
- Multiplayer Chinese poker game where you can send a friend a link and start playing with them instantly or find people to play with in a lobby
- Wrote a multi-threaded C# server as the backend