using Python, Django, Flash AS3, Nginx, Rackspace Cloud Files — 2011
- Designed, developed & marketed an image macro generator site that achieved 5 million visits per month by its 3rd month.
- Highly optimized site running on a server costing only $22 per month
- Later purchased by Miltz Media and overtime has grown up to 14 million visits per month using the same architecture
using Python, Django, MySQL — 2010
- Web app that reminds you to take the pill using SMS if you forget.
- You can send text message, phone call, or use the website to let it know that you took it.
using Python, Toy Parser Generator — 2009
- Developed my own dynamic objected programming language supporting most features of a modern scripting language like Python
- Supported features:
- Array, String, Numbers, Dictionary, Try/Catch, Exceptions, Stack Trace, Static Trace, Call by reference/value, Named parameter, Operator Overloading, Cyclic Import, Multiple Inheritance, Closure
- Initial work for CSE 306: Principles of Programming Language extended to a full language
using Python, Django — 2009
- Software engineering class project to develop an event registration system
- Worked in a team of 4
using Python, pyGame — 2007
- Full-fledged Pokemon imitation with battling, NPC’s and storyline
- Built custom game engine and used 3rd party tile based map editor
- Coordinated a team of 3 who created story line & built maps
- For Introduction To Python course in High School